Get A Handle On Your Camera
Thank You So Much for your recent purchase as I am deligheted to have you on the Get A Handle On Your Camera Team.
Here’s some tips on using Get A Handle On Your Camera.
- There are two mounting positions on each handle. Try mounting your handle to camera to each posotion & see which position you prefer. Use the included screwdriver to tighten the screw to your mounting hole on the bottom of your camera. Do not overtighten, but make sure it is snug. There are two washers on the screw as well. If you change the postion of the screw, you might need to take one or both off to have it tighten firmely. Be careful to Not overtighten.
- Keep the screwdriver with your spare batteries
- When you need to do a battery change, loosen, but do not remove screw.
- Rotate the handle out of the way and replace your battery.
- Rotate handle back into position & Retighten screw.
- The leather grip needs to be conditioned periodically with saddle soap or a leather conditioner. Doing so frequently, especially in the first month of ownership will make the grip soft & supple in your hand.
- Using Get A Handle On Your Camera with small lenses all the way to 70-200 F 2.8 Lenses will be no problem. However, just use common sense if you are using really big lenses like a 300 F2.8 or larger. Obviously large lenses might need extra support as you are manipulating your camera.
Follow me on Instagram! @tadcraigphotography
Maui Wedding & Elopement Photographer, Specializing in Epic Engagements, Honeymoon Adventures, and Families 808-283-0617
to see my latest work. Thank You
~HAWAII BEST WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER EXTRAORDINAIRE~LUXURY WEDDINGS~ ~EPIC ELOPEMENTS~SURPRISE ENGAGEMENTS~COUPLE SHOOTS~ADVENTURE SESSIONS~SPONTANEOUS MOMENTS~ FAMILY GATHERINGS~ BIRTHDAY PARTIES & CORPORATE EVENTS~
Tad Craig Photography | 120 Baldwin Ave, #791996, HI 96779 | 808.283.0617 | Established in 1999
firstname.lastname@example.org | ©Tad Craig Photography LLC |2023