What can you expect from Tad Craig Photography?
Before your big day
- The first thing we need to do is get you on my calendar, So please fill out the event form & then I will send an invoice. The a 40% non-refundable retainer fee is due at the time of signing of agreement, with the remaining balance due in the week prior to the event or the day of the event.
- Of course if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to TEXT or call. 808-283-0617
- I’m literally an expert on working out the timing of events from the photographer’s point of view, considering sunset & all the other components of the wedding or the event. Even if you have a coordinator, my expertise could be invaluable.
- One thing that I find I really enjoy is becoming friends on IG or FB as it is great getting to see your excitement for the big day, so please reach out on Social Media & lets become friends.
- If you have questions regarding what your wearing or anything else please ask
What to expect on your big day?
- Your wedding/event day is everything & making it amazing is my job! Arriving early, well dressed, well prepped with top of the line photography gear (& backup) is my mission
- With unfamiliar locations I like to go early & search areas so I know the lay of the land & find great locations for creating images. During the wedding/event, I like to observe and am constantly searching for candid, fleeting moments, but also can help direct if needed. Sometimes I like to set up shots in a certain location because of its beauty, but even with a set up shot, I am encouraging the couple to have & to create some real candid moments. I find that I connect with my clients easily & often, at the end of the evening it’s like I am photographing my friend’s wedding/event.
- I always ask what specific image or images that are important to my clients & maybe a specific style. Understanding what is important to them gives me a clear goal throughout the shoot. Also receiving a shot list of specific people can help in making sure no important images are mistakenly left out!
- I am constantly on the search for beautiful lighting & exquisite locations, but am prepared with soft off camera lighting. I do a mixture of shooting with both natural lighting & off camera lighting to best accentuate the situation. Often I will bring my tripod specifically to shoot long exposure images as I love that silky water look in some images.
- With my decades of experience I am expert at creating, or helping create a timeline that works and accounts for the actual time it takes for certain aspects of the day & sunset. Please don’t hesitate to ask for help as I am a valuable resource even if your coordinator has created one.
What is the investment?
- Wedding photography packages start at $500 for an hour & 6 Hour packages start @ $2000. Most clients doing multi hour weddings spend $1000-$4500 depending
- Destination wedding photography is custom priced on location & photo package desired
- Elopement packages start @ $500 to $2000+ depending
- Engagement packages start @ $500 to $2000+ depending
- Family packages start @ $350 to $2000+ depending
After the wedding what can you expect?
- I LOVE sharing images right away and know the importance of getting images to you soon after the event. So I generally try & get teaser images out within 12-36 hours after the event. These teaser images are thoroughly gone through & edited. Of course I’m making sure that you look good and the images are well edited.
- In About 2-3 weeks+ I will do a full edit on All Images & deliver them via my online proofing site. If you have an ALL IMAGES Photo Package you will immediately be able to Download All Images with no watermarks. If you have one of my smaller photo packages, you will be able to choose your images included in the photo package you have chosen & share them with me. I then will do a second “Minor” edit specifically on those images & share them back to you in Hi Res with no watermarks. If you have an ALL IMAGES package you can still choose your very favorite images that you want additional editing done to & share those with me where I will do a second “Minor” edit on those images then share those images with you.
More questions? Please call as I love connecting with my clients & love great communication!
See What my Clients are Saying
Tad Craig Photography 2910 Hana Hwy, Paia, HI 96779 | 808.579.9571 | Established in 1999
firstname.lastname@example.org | ©Tad Craig Photography LLC