How much is the
What can you expect from
Tad Craig Photography?
What is the investment?
Wedding photography packages start at $500 for an hour on location.
Special 6 Hour photo package starts at $2000.
Most clients doing multi hour weddings spend $1000-$5500 depending.
Elopement one hour packages start @ $500 to $3200+ depending.
Engagement one hour packages start @ $350 to $2400+ depending.
Family one hour packages start @ $350 to $2000+ depending.
Multi hour Adventure Sessions packages start @ $500 to $2400+ depending. (1.5 Hours to 4 Hours on location)
If you have questions or want a pricelist, please call 808-283-0617 or email Tad@tadcraigphotography.com
- Larger multi hour photo packages include either a one hour Northshore engagement/honeymoon session or a two hour adventure engagement/honeymoon session
- Generally shoot 200-300+ images per hour & deliver 80-90%+ of them. All Images are edited using latest Adobe Editing Software.
- Destination wedding photography to other islands (min $500, includes Air/Car & Overnight Accommodations) or worldwide has additional travel costs. Travel fee for summit of Haleakala, Lanai Island & Hana ($200)
Before your big day
- Great Communication is important to me! I love having a great conversation at the beginning of our working together & figuring out all the details. Once we get closer if there are still things to go over please don’t hesitate to TEXT or call, 808-283-0617 as I’m very available.
- The first thing we need to do is get you on my calendars, so please fill out the event form & I’ll get you set up & locked in.
- Highly Experienced! Having been a professional photographer for more then two decades, I have shot thousands of weddings, engagement sessions and family get togethers! I have seen it all, I know my lighting and quick to react to situations and finding solutions. With my decades of experience I am expert at creating, or helping create a timeline that works and accounts for the actual time it takes for certain aspects and timing of events from the photographer’s perspective. This is considering sunset & all the other components of the wedding or event.
Please don’t hesitate to ask for help as I am a valuable resource even if your coordinator has created a timeline.
- Love getting to know my clients before they come to Hawaii. One thing that I find I really enjoy is becoming friends on Instagram or Facebook as it is great getting to see your excitement leading up to the big day, so please reach out on social media & lets become friends.
- If you have questions or want advice regarding what you’re wearing or anything else please ask.
What to expect on your big day?
- Your wedding/event day is everything & making it AMAZING is my job! Arriving early, well dressed, enthusiastic, well prepped with top of the line photography gear (& backup) is my mission!
- With unfamiliar locations I like to go early & scout areas so I know the lay of the land & find great spots for creating imagery.
- During the wedding/event, I like to observe and am constantly searching for candid, fleeting moments, but also can help direct if needed. Sometimes I like to set up shots in a certain location because of its beauty, but even with a set up shot, I am encouraging the couple to help create real, undirected, candid moments.
- I find that I easily connect with my clients, at the end of the evening it’s like I am photographing my friend’s wedding/event.
- I always ask what specific image or images are important to my clients & if there is a specific style of photography they prefer. Understanding what is important to them gives me a clear goal throughout the shoot.
- Receiving a shot list of specific people can help in making sure no important images/people are mistakenly left out!
- I am constantly on the search for beautiful lighting & exquisite locations, but am prepared with soft off camera lighting, in case it is not. I do a mixture of shooting with both natural lighting & off camera lighting to best accentuate the situation. Being prepared with all the tools to create unique imagery is important to me & often I will bring my tripod specifically to shoot long exposure images as I love that silky water look in some images.
- Fully insured and can produce the documentation to your coordinator/venue if needed.
- For most small weddings/events I am very comfortable & skilled working by myself. For some events I might need an assistant (boat wedding) & for some larger weddings/events a second or third shooter is available. Some of my larger photo packages include a second shooter.
- I generally shoot about 200-400 images per hour. The more Candid/Fun/Crazy my clients are getting the more I shoot! (The opposite is also true).
- I do a full edit on ALL Images I shoot & deliver to the client. After the client see’s their photos, I also offer a second “Minor” edit on their very favorite images.
- There is a 50% non-refundable retainer fee is due at the time of signing of agreement, with the remaining balance due in the week prior to the event or the day of the event.
After the wedding/event what can you expect?
Fast Turn Around is Important to me!
I LOVE sharing images right away and know the importance of getting images to you soon after the event. So I generally try to get Social Media teaser images or Reference Images to you within 12-36 hours after the event, (or sooner)
- Teaser images or (Social Media Images) are thoroughly gone through & edited. Of course I’m making sure that you look good and the images are well edited.
- In about 2-3 weeks+ I will do a full edit on ALL IMAGES & deliver them via my online proofing site. If you have an ALL IMAGES Photo Package you will immediately be able to Download All Images with no watermarks. If you chosen one of my smaller photo packages, you will be able to choose your images included in the photo package & share them with me via the online proofing website. I then will do a second “Minor” edit specifically on those images & share them back to you in Hi Res with no watermarks. If you have an ALL IMAGES package you can still choose your very favorite images that you want additional editing done to & share those with me where I will do a second “Minor” edit on those images too.
More questions? Please call as
I love connecting with my clients
love great communication!
Follow me on Instagram! @tadcraigphotography
Maui Wedding & Elopement Photographer, Specializing in Epic Engagements, Honeymoon Adventures, and Families 808-283-0617
to see my latest work. Thank You
~HAWAII BEST WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER EXTRAORDINAIRE~LUXURY WEDDINGS~ ~EPIC ELOPEMENTS~SURPRISE ENGAGEMENTS~COUPLE SHOOTS~ADVENTURE SESSIONS~SPONTANEOUS MOMENTS~ FAMILY GATHERINGS~ BIRTHDAY PARTIES & CORPORATE EVENTS~
Tad Craig Photography | 120 Baldwin Ave, #791996, HI 96779 | 808.283.0617 | Established in 1999
email@example.com | ©Tad Craig Photography LLC |2023